1. Terms and Conditions of Use:
These website terms and conditions of use apply to the use of -the website operated by VACCINES FORUM, a American based not-for- profit organisation and - any and all ‘content’ from the website such as scientific, technical, contractual, product, programme, pricing information; news, educational materials, publications, guides, presentations, abstracts; other information available on the website such as data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, and other materials. VACCINES FORUM reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at its sole discretion, without prior notice, on condition that details of the amendments are published on the VACCINES FORUM website. They become effective from the time of posting. Use of the website after the posting constitutes acceptance of the modified terms & conditions. Please read the terms carefully. The terms are entered into by and between the user and VACCINES FORUM, and the user accepts them by using the website in any manner and/or by otherwise acknowledging his/her agreement with the terms. If the user doesn’t agree to all the terms, he/she should not use the website. Should you require further information or have comments on VACCINES FORUM terms & conditions,
please contact us at: Research Fringe 94 St. Albans Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 1SJ,United Kingdom. Tel:+44-(0)-208-638-5556
2. Copyright - Intellectual Property
- The VACCINES FORUM website is owned by VACCINES FORUM. All content owned by VACCINES FORUM on the VACCINES FORUM website is copyrighted under Belgian and International law. All rights in content on the VACCINES FORUM website (including without limitation all articles, statements, texts, images, logos and design) are owned by or licensed to the VACCINES FORUM exclusively. All rights are expressly reserved by VACCINES FORUM.
- Any content may be copied and distributed on a limited basis for non-commercial purposes only, provided that any material copied remains intact and that all copies include the following 2 notices in a clearly visible position: “Copyright © VACCINES FORUM. All rights reserved”, as well as links to www.vaccinesforum.com where appropriate. These materials may only be used for personal use.
- Copy, modification or use of any content included on the VACCINES FORUM website for any commercial purpose without the authorisation of VACCINES FORUM is a violation of patent, copyright and other proprietary rights including intellectual property rights owned by VACCINES FORUM and/or its contributors. Any copying or redistribution for commercial purposes or for compensation of any kind requires prior written permission from VACCINES FORUM.
- The use of the VACCINES FORUM Logo and VACCINES FORUM corporate visuals (including, but not limited to, graphics, images, videos…) is subject to written authorisation by VACCINES FORUM. Any unapproved use may result in actions being taken by VACCINES FORUM to require removal of material concerned from display/ distribution and possible legal action.
3. General Conditions:User registration:
User registration, via ‘PayPal’, is required to access personal services online and certain online content. The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account login details. The user registration is unique and personal. It should not be shared with anyone. VACCINES FORUM shall not be held responsible for unauthorised use of the user’s account by a third party to whom the user may have, intentionally or not, disclosed his/her account login details.Unavailability/Force Majeure:
VACCINES FORUM disclaims all responsibilities for the unavailability of the VACCINES FORUM website and services caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions, wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of VACCINES FORUM.Disclaimer:
VACCINES FORUM cannot endorse all statements or opinions made on the website.Regardless of the vast professional knowledge and scientific expertise in the field of science and technology that VACCINES FORUM possesses, the Society cannot inspect all information to determine the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, completeness or relevancy thereof. Furthermore, VACCINES FORUM cannot endorse all statements or opinions made on the VACCINES FORUM website. Under no circumstances will VACCINES FORUM be held liable for any decision taken or acted upon as a result of reliance on the content of the VACCINES FORUM website. The component information of the VACCINES FORUM website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or medical care. The advice of a medical professional should always be sought prior to commencing any form of medical treatment. To this end, all component information contained within the website is done so for solely educational and scientific purposes. VACCINES FORUM and all of its staff, agents and members disclaim any and all warranties and representations with regards to the information contained on the VACCINES FORUM Website. This includes any implied warranties and conditions that may be derived from the aforementioned website information.Liability: